1. I am anxious about using the internet to purchase online courses. What has been done to protect the consumer using your site?
We are a secure site and offer the protection of the Better Business Bureau and a money back guarantee. Call us at 704-804-0841 if you have any questions.
2. Is this program accepted in my State?
Our online anger management courses have been accepted/approved by courts thousands of times in all US states, and have been used to meet court-ordered requirements in the following U.S. states and territories: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Our courses have also been utilized by students internationally in Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
If you’re taking one of our courses for legal reasons, we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee in the unlikely event that our course is rejected. If you’d like additional assurance that our course will be accepted, click here for a letter to send to your Court Official to get pre-authorization to take the program.
3. How do you purchase and complete our courses?
We’ve done everything we can to make every aspect of our courses simple: purchasing is easy on our user-friendly website, and the course content is clearly presented over one or more audio-visual modules. To make things even smoother, we’ve laid everything below:
1) Click on any course button on the home page. Click enroll then click continue. Enter your registration information and continue to the payment page. Enter your payment details for either Paypal or your credit card. Once your transaction is approved click on the lady icon in the top right corner of the website and your course will be instantly ready for you.
(2) Click on the link that reads, "click here to access course lesson" to begin your course. When the quizzes are released and you feel that you’ve mastered all of a module’s content, take quiz as many times as you need to to pass. You’re done!
(3) As soon as you’ve finished, our system will generate an Instant Security-Enhanced Completion Certificate which you can print instantly. If you are not comfortable with a printed certificate, we’ll send you a FREE certificate we’ve printed ourselves with our company seal – just call or email us with your request and we’ll send one out via Priority Mail!
If you have any further questions about any aspect of the purchasing or course completion processes, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 704-804-0841 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How are we different from other online anger management courses?
More than 7000 customers took our online anger management course. Read our many testimonials. Our approach to course delivery remade the online anger management industry in 2009 and now we have noticed that many online providers duplicate our processes. We were not the first to provide online anger management but we certainly changed how business is done.
We’re the only system which lets you do EVERYTHING yourself – instead of having to wait for an eBook to download or a CD to come in the mail, just pay for the course and start instantly. Once you think you know everything well enough, take the test yourself and get a certificate! We’ll even let you generate your own enrollment letters! We provide an affordable, content-rich and convenient online anger management program available and know that you’ll appreciate the flexibility of being able to get learning right away.
5. Do I have to wait for a certificate to come in the mail when I’m done with the course?
No - your certificate of completion will be instantly available to print from your own printer as soon as you finish the course. We offer FREE hard copies with our company seal on them sent out via Priority Mail as a bonus at your request.
6. What’s the difference between the courses offered?
The main difference between each course is its length, as each one is made up of a different number of modules - for example, the 8 hour course has four modules and the 16 hour course has six modules.
7. What are Conflict Coaching & Consulting, PLLC and the course developers’ credentials?
Conflict Coaching & Consulting, PLLC offers nationwide, court-accepted online anger management classes for personal, business and legal uses. We are accredited by the North Carolina Board of Licensed Professional Counselors, and offer our courses from just $69. Our program was developed and is maintained by Certified Anger Management Facilitator Carlos Todd,PhD who is also a Licensed Professional and Nationally Certified Counselor (LPC/NCC) and the past president of the American Association of Anger Management Providers. Click here to see what others are saying about our courses.
8. Do I need to take the course in one sitting?
No, you’ll be able to log in to your course room as often as you like for as long as you like – even when you’ve completed the course if you need a quick ‘refresher’ at any point.
9. What if I have problems logging in?
If you have any issues with the login process, call us at 704-804-0841 or email us at email@example.com.
10. Will I have to pay any fees on top of the advertised course prices?
No – we guarantee that you’ll only be billed once at the start of your course, and that this charge will be no more than the advertised course price.
11. What forms of payment do you accept?
We take all major credit and debit cards through our secure online server, and will in some cases accept money orders mailed to your office. We are unable to accept e-checks.
12. How do I take my online class after purchasing?
1. Log in to the site using the login name and password you created during the sign-up.
2. Roll your mouse over the ‘Online Store’ tab at the top-left of the home-page and click on the ‘My Online Courses’ tab from the drop-down menu.
3. Your course modules will appear in the center of the page. Click on each one to complete it and then take its ‘End of Module Quiz’.
4. Once you’ve completed and passed all of the modules, click on the button on this same page to print your completion certificate.
If you have any further questions, please call 704-804-0841 or to leave us a message after hours. Alternatively, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.